Pay: Hourly, based on experience
Duration / Hours per week: Full time, 40 hours per week
Shift / Work Day: First shift, Monday through Friday
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 2 years prior work experience
- Must have a good understanding of computers, electronics, PLC, pneumatics (reading schematics, component data sheets, operating meters, oscilloscopes and emulators).
- Strong computer skills
- Required to be a self-starter, able to work well without close direction.
- To communicate honestly, openly and effectively (both verbally and in writing) to customers and fellow workers.
The general, long-term duties and responsibilities of the job include, but are not limited to the following.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical leadership for development projects.
- Develops and/or executes test or analysis plan for product verification and validation.
- Verify the compliance of McClean Anderson machinery to various safety standards.
- Generate bills of material and electrical schematics
- Assemble electrical control panels, complete point-to-point wiring, and install a variety of electronic components to the completion of equipment.
- Install and configure all related software for equipment.
- Perform machine startup, debugging and tuning.
- Provide customer service and support via telephone, email and onsite.
- Work with other team members to resolve problems as they arise
- Provides technical support to sales, marketing, manufacturing and engineering.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
Pay and Benefits:
McClean Anderson offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a competitive salary as well as the following company provided benefits.
Insurance: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
Leave and Holiday: Vacation, Paid Holidays
Retirement: Simple IRA
3 ways to apply!
1. Send your cover letter and resume by mail to:
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box 20, 300 Ross Avenue
Schofield, WI 54476
2. Fax resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
Fax: +1 (715) 359-0600
3. Send us an e-mail and attach your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send resumes in PDF format or Microsoft Word (.doc), Rich Text Format (.rtf) or plain text (.txt)