Optimum method available for precision fiber dispensing
Ask us about fiber path management and custom tensioner configurations.
Standard Tension Range < 1 lbf to 20 lbf (4.5 N to 90 N). Electronic – Digital Tensioning Systems can be incorporated into free standing or slave creel systems. Also available for high-acceleration tensioning applications (e.g. irregular shaped, high speed winds)
- Standard Tension Range < 1 lbf to 20 lbf (4.5 N to 90 N).
- Static accuracy better than 5%.
- Servo Control with unlimited take-up.
- Tension data logging.
- Automatic compensation for spool size weight & speed.
- Configurable, automatic motor and system stop on fiber break.
- Pneumatic chucks ease in load-unload of material.
- Accomadates 3″ (76 mm) core outside pull materials.
Flexible Operator interface
- Remote operator control through the OCELOT machine control.
- Programmable control embedded into winding programs.
- Independent tension control of each spool.
- Real-time, high precision, actual tension display on machine control.
- Real-time, actual tension data logging.
Free Standing, Slaved, and On-board Creels
- Compact design for limited space environments.
- Spools can be independently configured.
- Independent tension control and viewing of each spool.
- Remote operator control through McClean Anderson OCELOT software