Pay: Hourly, based on experience
Duration / Hours per week: Full time, 40 hours per week
Shift / Work Day: First shift, Monday through Friday
- Experience as a Machinist, Building Maintenance, Automotive Technician, degree in Electro-Mechanical Technology or equivalent.
- The ability to work in a group environment.
- Required to be a self-starter, able to work well without close direction.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- Protective clothing required: safety glasses w/side shields and steel toed shoes.
- To communicate honestly, openly, and effectively (both verbally and in writing) to customers and fellow workers.
The general, long-term duties and responsibilities of the job include, but are not limited to the following.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the mechanical assembly of McClean Anderson products.
- To become familiar and able operate McClean Anderson controls (for assembly purposes).
- To work with other team members to resolve problems as they arrive.
- Must be able to use measuring instruments, micrometer, calipers, transit, dial indicators, etc.
- The use of basic hand tools; wrenches, drills, screwdrivers, torque wrenches, etc.
- The use of basic machine tools; band saws, drill presses and engine lathes.
- Material handling with use of overhead cranes, forklifts, and other material handling equipment.
- Responsible for checking that machined components meet engineering tolerances.
- Complete inspections and QC checklist.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Perform machine installations at customer’s site.
Pay and Benefits:
McClean Anderson offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a competitive salary as well as the following company provided benefits.
Insurance: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
Leave and Holiday: Vacation, Paid Holidays
Retirement: Simple IRA
3 ways to apply!
1. Send your cover letter and resume by mail to:
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box 20, 300 Ross Avenue
Schofield, WI 54476
2. Fax resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
Fax: +1 (715) 359-0600
3. Send us an e-mail and attach your resume to: email@example.com
Please send resumes in PDF format or Microsoft Word (.doc), Rich Text Format (.rtf) or plain text (.txt)